Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hello All!

I found this place while checking out the members section of a discussion forum I frequent. One of my friends listed her site there - she's a Blogger. Now I am too! Thanks, Ali.

I haven't figured out how to drive traffic to this site yet... how will my friends & family find my odd ponderings, and add their own. I guess I'll add it to my email sig, and share it w. ppl on the discussion forums.

If anyone's around, I welcome you to my odd ponderings. I warn you now... I am a thinker - I consider myself a Christian, but many other Christians would view my thoughts as heresy! I don't believe in a shallow existence, tho silliness is required from time to time... just to keep life from becoming burdensome.

Feel free to post comments anytime. I'll be back w. more ponderings :-)

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2004 2:22 p.m., Blogger Nietzsche's Girl said...

You're most welcome J.

I've been so happy to read your blog, it is truly one of the most interesting that I have yet found. I've always wanted a chance to see how your brain works, and I suppose that now I have one! Hurray!

I must warn you though, blogging can be both addictive and dangerous... but also rewarding. I've had fights with my best friend over my blog, after which we didn't speak for days.... I also got to know my bf due to my blog... so it goes both ways. Be careful of the addictive quality- you can get so caught up blogging that you forget to actually form finite relationships with people... don't pour everything you have into this page and forget who you love. On the other hand, a wonderful way to let ppl you love in is through your blog...

So essentially I'm arguing in circles. But I do enjoy this page. Good luck fellow-blogger. May the net be with you.

 
At 10/24/2004 9:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

re "most christians"...heard a comment on the radio... many religions talk about what to do..do..do to get into heaven..christians just say "done"...lol i heard that and thought "some" christians may believe it is DONE DEAL but many do not..still busy doing and tell others what to do to get in God's good books...i tell you it is done..we are there as we are one with him/her..I AM....we are all of one and one of all...and i have found that life can be heaven on earth when you have peace,faith,acceptance and LOVE in your heart and soul .....thanks j...m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home