Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back from my honeymoon. What a fantastic vacation!! Now that we're back to 'real life' I'm looking forward to settling in. There is so much newness (if that's not a word, it should be): new house - we've spent the last couple of days unpacking; new job description and new pay raise (should be a lot of fun); new neighbors to meet; new wife!! It's quite refreshing, and almost overwhelming - you know, like when you first jump into a mountain stream. It's fun and scary all at the same time! I'll post some pics of the wedding and from our trip to Mexico when I get a chance.

3 Comments:

At 9/08/2005 2:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/08/2005 3:33 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

Please, no advertisements on this site. I have deleted the above comment because it was an ad.

 
At 9/09/2005 10:51 a.m., Blogger Jen said...

Congrats J! Sorry I wasn't there to help you celebrate on the big day! May God bless you two richly in your new lives together as one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home