Thursday, November 18, 2004

Love... a fool's game

I'm not really as cynical as the title of this post suggests. I was just sitting at home, listening to some music, realizing that I'm such a sap. A couple of days ago, I read a friend's blog; they were mentioning how perhaps they should stop watching romantic movies b/c the movies just remind them that they're alone, and the best they've experienced of love has fallen apart.
Well, much of the songs I'm sitting here singing to are ballads. Tho, I don't morn where I am romantically, however odd that part of my life may seem. Instead, I recall and rejoice the past. The songs remind me of different relationships I've had in my past. I'm so thankful for every woman who as graced my life b/c it's through these lovelies that I'm learning to love.

I think Willy Nelson once wrote a song "To All The Girl's I've Loved Before". Now, I'm no country music fan, so I haven't a clue what the rest of the words to that song are; but, this post is a dedication to them. I thank God for all of them, and hope that the seeds of love they've sown into my life will some day bear fruit in the relationship I have with my wife - whoever she may be.

1 Comments:

At 11/24/2004 1:04 p.m., Blogger Zorro! said...

Hi J.Man,
1-thanks for your pray,I really need it,cause I'm stil delayed in my plannings.
2-thanks for your praises about "sir Jesus".
lately my mind is directed toward the different ways that lead to God,I'm thinking on people & their various religions,till now I found an interesting thing:maybe the real Jesus is more glorius,kind & generous than the person who I imagine from the Bible or hear in the church or even BELIEF!what's your idea?
3-hmm,I'm looking for a true love(just like in the cartoons!,but with a little difference),in my opinion the women(1/2 of the world residents!)are the sources of life energy,God bless them!
4-may I have your e-mail address,maybe it get necessary!
5-happy Epresso day(Nov.24)!!!
6-have a nice time,full with health & success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home