Monday, July 04, 2005

The day is near!


Well, it's time to spill the beans, publicly. I'm officially engaged, and will be married on Aug. 27, 2005! I'm quite excited about it all, even though planning the wedding & honeymoon, and finding a new place to live are a huge undertaking!
It's interesting how this all unfolded because as recently as 7 or 8 months ago, I was quite happy to be single for the rest of my life. It's amazing what Gifts the Lord will bestow when we enter His Kingdom with free hearts.

Here's a pic of my beautiful fiancee w. her bridesmaids - Jenn is the beauty on the right.

Life is grand, isn't it?!

5 Comments:

At 7/05/2005 5:31 a.m., Blogger Zorro! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!THAT'S TERRIFIC!

With best wishes:Zorro!

 
At 7/06/2005 3:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo J-man! I'm excited for you guys :) I feel like something similar may be coming my way in the near future. it's funny how it all changes so quickly, huh?

 
At 7/06/2005 3:43 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

So, you gonna come back from Oz a Mrs.?

 
At 7/07/2005 1:11 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

Hey Jen, Michelle (Sometimes I'm Funny...) thinks Ausie guys aren't good looking... you may have to prove her wrong!

 
At 7/07/2005 6:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you betcha I'll prove her wrong!! how could she say such a thing. and besides, the accent is enough to win over even the homely looking ones!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home