Friday, November 26, 2004

Bloggin for the sake of bloggin

I can't believe that it's been a week since my last blog! I feel like such a slacker... I've wanted to type some stuff so many times over this last week, as I have desired many times, but did not have the time or wasn't near a computer.

Now....

My head is empty, and I have a dull headache - probably from a little too much wine last night. It's weird, I felt great this morning when I got up; but, after being at work for little more than an hour the throb started. That reminds me, my coffee cup is still sitting by the coffee pot - I was waiting for the coffee to brew, but decided I'd be productive while I wait. Unfortunately, that often means I'm away just long enough to have to brew another pot if I want my caffeine fix.
Now, I'm typing away about nothing instead of filling my cup w. that black-zip.... I really just want to crawl under my desk and take a nap. It used to work quite often in the past - people would come in and ask where I'd disappeared to. But, with all the rearrangements in my office, it's no longer easy to conceal myself - I need a desk akin to George Castansa's on Seinfeld!
Did everyone catch the Seinfeld Reunion Special last night? I quit watching TV regularly when the show went off the air; but, I got a co-worker and a friend to tape it for me (had 2 ppl help, for back-up). Seinfeld is by far the show I've liked best - I've never seen a show that came close to matching the comedic punch that Jerry, George, Elaine, Kramer and others gave. I think I'll buy the episodes on DVD - if I don't get them for Christmas (Hint! Hint!)

Ok, enough blogging about nothing (what a fantastic topic!)... I'm going to get that coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home