Sunday, September 03, 2006

LIfe Vicarious

I've been blogging vicariously through others' sites the last couple of days - most of which are linked at the sidebar.

With all of this carrier change that's happening, I really feel God saying that as important as this move is, it's not the heart of the matter. Oh, "the heart of the matter." I think I have a post about a song of that name, somewhere back there - probably 14 months or so ago.

We live in such a shallow life....

I don't really want to type anymore.

3 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 4:02 p.m., Blogger Nietzsche's Girl said...

J!!!

LET US GET TOGETHER AND SMOKE PIPES!

Email me.
Now

 
At 9/03/2006 4:11 p.m., Blogger J Man said...

Done and done

 
At 9/04/2006 9:11 a.m., Blogger J Man said...

Didn't work out.... sorry. Next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home