Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Opportunity Knocks

So, I've been approached by a company that sets up 7-minute dates for Christians, to start a branch in my home town. It's an interesting proposal, one that I was quite interested in when I first found out about it - though I wasn't interested in being the Frontman, then... more about being a participant.
However, now that I am currently happily involved with a wonderful woman, I'm contemplating the idea of running the show a bit more. Of course, I just don't have the time to get it off the ground now - I'm busy traveling for work 3 weeks/month trying to get another project off the ground! Everything for work is going quite well, which is leading me to think that this next project will be equally successful.
I feel like I'm moving into a time of opportunity. I'm working hard, and doing well with my new promotion at work; I'm buying a house; plus, I'm getting this offer to expand a successful company. Things are looking up! :)
I've also been asked to be a part of a special dance team at my church for the Easter Sunday service. I've been a part of a team a couple of times now, where we will do an interpretive dance to a certain song. I like to consider myself a boogie king, anyway; so, it's nice to be able to minister to others in a way that's quite fun for myself, as well.

I hope that doors continue to open for us all in the future - it's a promise Jesus made 2,000 years ago; and, He continues to answer. "To everyone who knocks, the door will be open."

2 Comments:

At 4/13/2005 6:03 a.m., Blogger Zorro! said...

I'm so happy for the new changes in your life & I also hope that doors continue to open for you.
You know,I get worried about your absent!

Be blessed

 
At 4/13/2005 10:18 a.m., Blogger J Man said...

Well, I'm not dead - not by any means! Tho, this new promo at work has me quite busy - I'm finding it hard to still my mind long enough to ponder on Life and to write about it here. Maybe tonight, I'll make some time to dip the proverbial pen once again.

Thanks for your concern, Zorro. You are a blessed Brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home